We are hiring registered nurses and CPR instructors (American Red Cross, American Heart Association, National Safety Council, American Safety & Health Institute Trainer) throughout in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Palm Beach, Naples Tallahassee and other surrounding areas.
As per the Florida Statutes (F.S. 429, Part I) and Florida Administrative Codes (59A-36) for Assisted Living Facilities, ONLY a registered nurse or pharmacist can conduct the 6 hours initial training or 2 hours annual update training for ALF staff.
Requirements for a nurse trainer and mediation cart mock inspector:
1. Must hold a valid RN license in the state of Florida.
2. Must be familiar with the statutes 429.256 and codes 59A-36.008.
3. Must be a professional presenter who can convey the information for staff to understand and carry out their tasks responsib.
4. Must have a LEVEL II ELIGIBLE Background with AHCA.
Requirements for a CPR trainer:
1. Must hold a valid training certificate with one of the above providers.
2. Must have equipment (mannequin, training AED and other material as needed).
3. Must be registered with a training center or you can register with our training center.
4. Must know the material and confirm that every learner completed successfully.